Thursday 13 October 2016

The Power of the Serum


Hello Guys!! Welcome back to my blog. Today's post is all about the serum I've been using for almost a year and my eye contour cream.
I'm not a person who use so many different brands of skincare in a day, I try to follow and keep on using those brand and couple of stuff for my day and night routine.
As all of you know, my skin is very mix and sensitive, so I have to combine mix and dry-sensitive products to make it feel better.
During the day, I love to wash my face and after that I choose my Studio 10 Miracle Serum.


It's a revolutionary clinically tested serum which reduces 16% of your wrinkles in 15 minutes after application delivering a nice soft and anti- aging appearance.
It redefine all the skin complexion and gives your moist, blur and also reduces your wrinkles.
Personally, I have to say I don't have wrinkles or any heavy sign of aging, but on top of my eyes
clearly I could see the difference. It gave me elasticity in those areas and also my cheeks looks really dewy.


 The product smells good and also the colour is like translucent gold, it looks like jelly and it absorbs really good.
I always apply a small amount as a nut in my finger, and start blending it all over my face with a nice massage. And after tha,t I use my currently face moisturizer cream.
It reduced my pores a little bit, improved my darkness under my eye, made me a better skin complexion without lines or aging wrinkles, firmed my skin making it elastic and dewy, and the best thing is that Hydrated so much my skin all the day.
I really want to repeat that product again, because it didn't gave me any allergies or dislike.
The price is 68 £.

For my eyes, I've been using The vitamin C eye serum by superdrugstores, for almost a year, and It didn't work on me. So for two months, I've been using the Estee Lauder revitalizing supreme eye creme, which reduced 45% of my bags under my eyes. 
It's not a miracle stuff, and literally we can't pretend to have nothing under them in few applications, but with patient and constancy in a month or two, you can see the difference.



The container is a glass oval little jar, with a gold design, has to say looks like the same packaging as my Eye Serum Container.
The product is really concentrate and soft, it's contains a little bit of water so that makes you feel awake when you are applying it. I don't use so much product, just a very tiny amount each eye and I massage my under eye area really soft pressing with dots.
The price is 94£ 


For more information or requests I leave down below the websites where you can find the products.
Hope it helped and don't forget to try stuff to see which one accords to your complexion and desires.
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!!
Samy Valero

http://www.studio10beauty.com/products/miracle-effect-priming-serum
http://www.esteelauder.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment