Thursday 13 October 2016

Ivy Poison Halloween Tutorial

Halloween is in the corner guys!! This year I decided to create my first easy makeup tutorial look for that festivity occasion.
Not all of us need to dress as a scary thing or a extravagant creature, it's optional to dress whatever you like and make you comfortable.
I chose Ivy Poison look because it's an easy, quick and very sensual  look for those girls who fancy to be glamorous and not really ugly or bloody.



Step 1 > Use your fave foundation or BB cream to moist and cover your skin in a nice appearence.
Today I'm using Elizabeth Arden Complex foundation ( camel).


Step 2> Apply your Concealer under your darkness areas. I'm using Erase Paste by Benefit.


Step 3> Shape your eyebrows or colour them using a brow gel or a brow pencil/shadow powder. I'm using the gel brush by Mua Cosmetics.


Step 4> Pick a Dark Green eye shadow and a light one, put the light one down and the dark one in the corner, making a rainbow arch; after that just blend it all together with a blending brush.
Apply a dark brown colour between the arch and blend it out till your corner. It's optional but I also blended it up my brows.


Step 5> Apply the same shadows in your inner corner and also down your eyelashes. I put the green just half of my line and the rest I used the brownish colour to intensify the look.  Using my rainbow ebay eye shadow palette.


Step 6> Contour your nose with a terracota colour, to make it smaller and define. I;m using the Collection 2000 Contour pencil in medium. Mix the same green colour and apply it outside the contouring lines, to add the leaves look shadows.


Also contour your cheecks with same and start to blend them all .


Step 7> Take the same shadows and with a powder brush apply all green and brown colour in your forehead till your cheeks. Blend it all and add extra highlighter.


Step 8> with the help of a hair net or a sponge net, Apply small dots of  Blue and Turquoise eyeshadow  colour.


Step 9> Make a long thin eye liner and add your best mascara. I'm using collection 2000 Black eyeliner and Masterpiece by Maxfactor.


Step 9> My favourite part, LIPSSS!!!. Choose a dark, passion red colour for them. I lined them first with a lipliner by Mua Cosmetic and finally I add my favourite 24 hrs Tattoo Lipstick by Maybelline.
Also I made small fish flakes all over my eye temples and I add small blue dots all over the face and in the lacrimal.


For the final look I coloured my hair in red, or you can buy a red wig. Also don't forget to wear something in green and add some leaves crown.

                              IVY POISON HALLOWEEN LOOK
 

Thanks guys for watching and wish you a Happy Halloween!!!!
Samy Valero

No comments:

Post a Comment