Friday 23 September 2016

My Eye Lasik Experience with Dr Tirado Clinic

Hello guys!!! Has been a long time since I did my last post here on the blog.
The reason is I'm still on holidays and also I've been doing couple of surgeries stuff here in Spain during my vacations. 
This post is very different from all I've been posting all time, but I want to share with you all my beautiful and satisfactory experience.
I have to say that my teeth now improved pretty well since last year and they look healthy and completely clean/restored. 
But the best thing ever is, my very new EYES!!; after a very long time suffering years since I had 13 years old, now I can say loudly " I don't need my Glasses or Contact Lenses anymore"!.


I'm proudly happy with the eye laser I'm done, and also with all the fast procedure and cure.

The Eye Clinic is a very clean, sophisticated enviroment located in Fuengirola ( Malaga). Spain. Really easy to access on it and easy to park.



I have to admit, I'm a very difficult person when I have to trust Doctors or any clinic. But the first time I put my steps on this one, I quickly felt like at home. The environment is clean, pure, very professional and bubbly team work. 



First thing first, they take your details and they start making your eye medical record. So, I sat down on their waiting room till they call me.

Honestly all the eye test are very fast, easy, fairly complete and painless.
Their exams are with the best new technologies that allow analyze absolutely everything giving you all your eye Level and condition ( don't compare that check with the optician ones).


Dr Tirado, attended me on his consult and gave me all details and printed documents to see my eyes check,  which were good but I always suffer irritations, redness, conjunctivitis, blur, tiredness with my contact lenses, dryness...well all problems, without mention  all my monthly maintenance cost, and new optical lenses.
I  thought, I have to stop that, not just about all the cost, also because I get really irritated and so many times I have migraines. ( -6.00 each eyes prescription).
Yes, I decided to have Lasik surgery, the one he recommended me.
The surprising part, was  I could have my Lasik done the next day...what?!!!.

The day came, and rarely I was so relax, happy and excited as well to see how my eyes get that challenge.
They got me an hour before a pils to take it and they put me anesthesia eyedrops to sleep my eyes before the laser, and I went straight to the room, I lay down on the bed and they started with one eye, then the other one. They hold my eyes to avoid blinking with a special suction tools ( painless) and I just had to see straight on a green light ( the magic light).  Just took 3 minutes each eyes...amazinggggg!!!.




When was done, i just reincorporated to my seat and, guess what?! I could see clear, clear clear clear, bloody hell, how it worked that in just 6 minutes?.
It did, it worked guys...I felt incredible amazing, happy, proud of it and excited to see everything as I saw with lenses, but now without it.
I just came back to the waiting room, and they suggested me to open my eyes and chill out till the doctor call me to see how was all.
My eyes were itching just a little bit, but no pain. 
After all that day, I just stayed at home, obviously I couldnt see tv, reading or going out, because after all surgeries you should chill out for a while.
The next day I came back to the clinic for a check, and all went PERFECT, they didnt gave me 100% of my vision, they gave me 125 %, which means much better than expected!.
The price also is amazing compared with my happiness and eye health at the moment.

                          Month ago ( continuous redness and irritations)


                Day after the surgery and 3 weeks ago ( perfectly clean and clear)




I just have to thanks all the clinic team work ( nurses, receptionists, doctors who attended me in all that process). They were extremely professional, bubbly & very caring with me.
I'm very pleased, happy, proud, and exciting to see my life with a new perspective. 
My very greatest thanks to Dr. Tirado ( an amazing person, bubbly, caring, special and lovely) who helped me, did my eye laser and followed me in all this adventure, which just not improved my health , also has given another approach to my life. I just love you so much, your hands & your magic light is a challenge which all people with the same trouble as me, should put themselves in your lovely hands and team.
All my beautiful blessings


                                 Because your eyes always says what are you feeling

 http://www.clinicadrtirado.com
 Calle Méndez Núñez, 7, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, España
 Phone number +34 952 58 08 17

No comments:

Post a Comment