Wednesday 16 September 2015

Redness, spots, impurities?? stop them!!!

The Body Shop Spot Gel


That gel reduces all the redness, spots, itches and impurities from your skin in a period of 4 and 24 hours.
The packaging is just a hard plastic in a green colour as  contains green te which gives you brightness and calm the skin itches.
It´s a small container, reminds me a lipgloss or maybe a carry on  mascara.




That product is made with  green tea, which helps you to reduce all spot and redness, you have to be patiente of course cos miracles doesnt exist at all.
The applicator is easy, comes with a soft cotonned brush, for an easy application and straigh to the impurity without using your fingers ( that is something i appretiate a lot for an higienic way).


I really liked that product a lot, when I have a spot or something popping out I always use a previous product to control it.
This one is really smelly, but not in a bad way, it´s really alcoholic green tea, strong but not disgusting.
The gel is totally translucent and cleared, you can apply it straight to your skin after your moisturizer cream or after makeup up, It doesnt affect at all because is clear and not sticky.
I will repeat it for sure.

Price 10 pounds
Place  The body shop uk


Clearasil Ultra And Johnson  Moisturizer day cream

I ve been using that brand since I have 14 years old, and I will use it for sure if i need a deep and super detox skin care.
When you are a teen as you know, we have a temporary body changes...but the worst one is in our skin...
I´ve never had a serious problem with break outs or acne, but those years I just tried so many stuffs, so many brands, and tips from granny and also I´ve been in different skin clinics to have a solutions.
Anyway, I just saw this brand in a pharmacy and as a last try, I decided to buy it.
I just bought the scrub and the spot reduces 8 hr cream.

After a while, I saw a huge huge difference in my skin, Like a baby, like the beginning, really???
honestly was the best day of my life, I was very anxious for the result and definitely I recommend it HIGHLY.


The scrub comes in a plastic packaging with a metallic rainbow colour in blue and purple, and in my opinion i like more plastic packs because you can cut them to take the rest of the product when its done or finish. It´s soft, gentle and not smelly, with small particles which totally cleans all your dirtiness and exfoliates your skin pretty well.  In the first trial you can see straight how it works, your skin will be completly soft like a baby.
The serum spot cream, comes in a long white pack, and a small long applicator which is good for a small tiny amount of product. The smell is like a mix of alcohol and daily cream, and the colour is white but blends pretty well.
You have to have patiente and constance to see results, but in four weeks maximum or a week you will see your skin different, better, fresh, bright, soft and without redness or spots...its amazing i just love it.

Scrub Price clearasil ultra   7.99 pounds
Rapid action treatment clearasil ultra    6.99 pounds
Place  Superdrug stores or boots or any pharmacy.

Johnson and Johnson facial day cream (for senstives and mix skin)

Johnson and Johnson is a baby brand which was one of the best in the market.
People trust it so much because it doesnt comes with alcohol or hard ingredients which damage your skin.
This cream was bought by a friend of mine, which loves facial creams.

Comes in a small cristal jar, with a pink plastic top to close it. The tipical eye cream years ago, the same desing for me.



Contails a lot of product inside, and is really creamy, not pasty or sticky, and doesnt contain any smell.
Its not oily but moisturize a lot your skin giving all the brightness, hidratation, moist and vitamins you skin need it.

You can apply it twice a day to see how your skin is healthy and flawless. Its not the best one I tried before, but its okay and a good price if you dont wanna spend a lot of money in facial skin routines.


Johnson daily facial moisturizer cream  4.79 pounds
Superdrugstore, boots, seldfridges, house of fraser, any drugstore o supermarket.

www.thebodyshop.com

www.superdrug.co.uk

That is all about my favourites impurities skin care that i used when I have troubles with my skin or any spot, redness etc.
I keep using differents brands all time to see which one accords on  me perfectly.

Thanks for reading and see ya in the next post.

Samy 

No comments:

Post a Comment