Saturday 19 September 2015

Five Guys American Burger


American burger experience

Five guys is an fast food american restaurant brand.
Actually, has more than 700 franchises around Usa, Canadá and United Kingdom.
Was born in 1986, in Virginia, USA by Jerry Murrel.

Nowdays also has a website to see all their products, food, menus and prices.
Ive been there twice luckly in Covent Garden, London, UK.
Its located in a corner, where starts the covent garden main road.
Its very visible, in a white and red American design building, takes all the attention for their long queue waiting outside .


The decoration is really amazing, simple but lovely american one.
You feel like being in USA eating in their tipicals burgers .




      
It was really busy that day, as usual, specially at the weekends, but the queue wasnt heavy, we stayed outside for a bit until we got our turn and after that, we went inside.
The funniest part of that was, when we were waiting and looking at the  menu panel, we could have for free nuts!!! yeahh nutsss, you can have as much as you want, but I don´t recommend you to start eating without limits, otherwise you will waste your money in your lovely burger menu.



 When I got my menu, I went straight away to find a table ( something impossible because was colapsed).
Also the prices was....unbeliable...but I didn´t mind, once a year doesn´t hurt at all.
I chose a medium menu with medium drink( which can be fill it as much as you can in their machines), and also i took medium wavy fries with extra paprika...yum yum!!





Oh my god....look at that huge fresh burger...I loved it!
The bread was natural, the meat really fresh and soft, good spices, nice fondant cheedar, the bbq sauce was so good and huge to eat, sometimes impossible was like a challenge for me.


The fries also were lovely, crunchy, big amount in those white mugs and also a lot of paprika, sometimes a little bit spicy for me, but i loved it, id repeat if i can.


The only negative thing I could say it´s just the long queue to get inside, the prices and the noisy place, its very collapsed specially at the weekends...but the food its jus AMAZING.
Goos job AMERICAA!!!

thanks for reading, hope you liked my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment