Saturday 18 July 2015

Bioré Stripes


Hello guys, definitely I  have a big trouble with pores  all of them are located around my nose and also my chin...( what a hell!!),
sometimes I felt really unselfconfident and I couldnt go out without foundation until make them dissapear; but right now, and with time I started to trust myself and go out without foundation because skins are not perfect at all guys.

I was walking in westfield shopping mall, situated in Sheperd Bush London, and I saw a beauty stand and a group of girls were just talking about
that cleansing stripe product, so I asked them their opinions.


They answered positively, and also they aproved it, so... I started to get really curious and  finally I bought it, like always...

At home my brother tried it before me, and He looked really happy about the results, so I decided
to give it a go!!



This drugstore line wants you to know it is serious about keeping your pores unclogged.
They pledfe that their products will rid your pores of the dirt, oil, and grime.
If you have remarkable acne or you had them, that brand makes sure that will become smaller and possible dissapear or even makes pores less noticeable and a well formulared cleanser will remove grime and surface oils without drying skin.





It´s a white cotton stripe really smooth and soft, you have to clean your face at all, dry it with a towel and
wet a little bit just the area you will apply the stripe to clean deeply the zone.
I aplied it and I waited around 15 and 20 minutes, and then I removed it carefully. OMG sometimes I scared because seems like waxing your legs , painful!! 
But don´t worry guys, it wasn´t!! Everything for our beauty.
After removed it I saw that it didnt work at all, i was thinking it will work but, nothing...again the same, I spend money in something it didnt work.


My nose was the same as the beginning, so the product failed on my nose!!!.






I saw the stripe totally clean, no blackheads on it, and honestly I won´t buy it again, in my case.
Maybe depend on your skin condition works or not, but I think will be better to pay 20 pounds and get a exfoliator facial cleaning in a beauty therapyst.

Biore stripes> 6.99 pounds (10 stripes)
Superdrugstore UK

Samy Melrose




No comments:

Post a Comment