Saturday 25 June 2016

Gigi Hadid Inspired look







Hello guys! Welcome back again to one of my makeup post. Today I was inspired by the beautiful australian top model Gigi Hadid. She has a round, cheeky and beautiful features and her makeup inspired me to look natural and glowy. So, hope you enjoy it and let's get started!!.
First thing first before applying a fluid foundation or any BB cream, I suggest you clean and clear your skin before applying cream.
For that look I'll be using as a foundation just a BB cream. My very favourite at the moment is  BB cream " All in One" in medium by The Body Shop. That one, just get blended by your skin tone, so it's perfect and gives you a natural finish.


     After that, I always use a concealer, that one is Erase paste by Benefit San Francisco, just to hide a     little bit those purple bags under my eyes and also the areas which get a different colour all over         my face .
    Because I was sick and also sleeping absolutely anything, I have a nice hack for it...


    Take a powder brush and choose two different shades. Mine are terracota golden by Elizabeth             Arden and also a translucent one to set them all.
    Now...here the hack for your under eyes area: take any red lipstick and put some dots under your         eyes, after that take your favourite concealer ( rewind age by Maybelline and Collection 2000             highlighter) and with your fingers or a concealer brush start blend     it all.. The red colour help you      hide your purple or blue skin tone pigmentation.


    Now time for eyebrows. Gigi Hadi has a very arched eyebrows, mine are straight and a little bit          arched at the middle, but I just wanted to create a similar look as Gigi, so I lifted them up a little bit.
   The product I've been using all time for my brows is the Mua Brow Gel set, plus a medium                  eyeshadow colour.



    After that, I chose the Revolution highlighter in tone Champagne, just to highlight the arch under      my brows and also the eye corners to add a extra bright eye look and pop them out.
    I think Gigi uses quiet a lot of bronze and pearly eyeshadow, so I picked from my Mua Palette, the  tone Sunset and also Doree.

    I know most of you don't know how to make the eye-liner, and it's quiet hard...Don't panic girls,          here     the best hack. Take a little bit of cello-tape and stick it in your corner, making sure is in the        right           direction to the end of your eyebrows ( otherwise the line will be to low). Take the eye-liner    pencil and     start drawing it, when you are done with the length you desire, just remove it                    carefully..and voilĂ !         Perfect cat eye look without messing around.


Time for the juicy lovely lips. In GiGi's look, she is wearing a very cold brown matte colour.
I decided to draw outline them first to create extra volume, I chose Mua lip-liner in Skin tone
After that just take a brown lip-liner and start drawing them. 
A good hack is when you finish, press on them pressed powder ( translucent possible).

Now time for cheeks!!! Gigi has a lovely round and pronounced cheeks, would be great to choose a rose or soft pink doree colour and lift up with the help of  a highlighter. Your look is done, after your mascara. Any mascara you like , and DONEE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment